Capacity and Proof of Vaccination regulations being lifted
Effective March 1, 2022, the following changes take effect.
For the full list of measures in effect, see O. Reg. 364/20.
• capacity limits have been lifted in all indoor public settings
• proof of vaccination requirements have been lifted
• businesses / organizations may choose to require proof of vaccination upon entry
• other protective measures, such as mask/face covering requirements and passive screening of patrons remain in place
• businesses / organizations that are open must continue to have safety plans in place
Contact Government of Ontario Stop the Spread Business Information Line
If you have questions about what will be open or impacts to your business or employment, call the Stop the Spread Business Information Line at 1-888-444-3659.
MASK MANDATES STILL IN EFFECT
Peel Public Health is the lead agency for information to Mississauga residents on novel coronavirus (COVID-19). For the most up-to-date information on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) visit Peel Public Health at peelregion.ca/coronavirus.
Contact Peel Public Health (905-799-7700).
As part of their continued efforts to reduce the spread of infection Trillium Health Partners have highlighted COVID19 Assessment Centres Subject to change
More details Masks/Face coverings (peelregion.ca)
How to book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment (ontario.ca)